1) NO OOC DRAMA—If we see you causing or involved in drama three times, we’ll kick you. Plain and simple. Seriously, we’re not in a high school cafeteria, people.
2) In the words of Queen Sarah’s lovely wife—cut the posts, or I cut you.
3) Stick to your bios. We like the characters we wrote, please don’t make us sad by messing them up. :(
4) We do not and will not accept OCs, and we do not accept FC requests at this time; maybe sometime in the distant future.
5) Proper grammar, please. Don’t agrivate Queen Sarah’s irritated twitch by having no grasp of the English language.
6) Stay active. We will do an activity check once every five days.
7) Two characters per person max—we only have a total of 30 characters, let’s not hoard.
8) You may request changes to your character; however, do not expect us to say yes. No drastic FC, name, or personality changes. You may change the kingdom name as long as we approve it…which, basically means no changing the kingdoms to the Kingdom of Dicksplash or something.
9) This should go without saying, but stick to the rules. I know it’s fun to live life on the edge and rules are made to be broken, but if you break the rules, I break you.
10) Keep OOC posts to a minimum, and try to keep them under readmore. We like that you might want to post your pictures of your faceclaim, but it’s annoying when you barely post anything but OOC.
11) Please talk to more people than just your fiancee, and please try to have at least one para a week.
12) Oh, also, under “Additional Information” I want you to say the secret codeword…which is Humahumanukanukaapawa’a. Also put any character change requests there.
13) Applications will not be accepted until we receive at least one application for the character’s fiance.